From Horses To Cars
I'm sure you have ridden in a Car before or definitely seen a car? Why did we change from horses to cars, planes, boats etc? When did we change? Transportation helped a civilization thrive and succeed.
. Horses were not a very fast and easy way to get around but it was the only way to get around well besides walking. It takes horse a day to go 100 miles, while it takes a car about 1:30 minutes or a little more since it depends your speed and the traffic. In 1830, the first train was invented in America however it costed a fortune to ride. it went from Baltimore to Ohio. Over the year, they made more train ways and it started to get cheaper and cheaper till finally no one would ride a horse.
Later in 1893 the first car was built in America. As well as the train when it was first built, the car costed tons of money and so only the richest people got one. Every year they get better vehicles. But what defines a good vehicle? Is it the speed, is it the gas per mile, is it the looks, is it the price, and is it the safety. For instance, a Lamborghini is a very fast car and it looks cool, However, it's dangerous since it goes really fast and it's really expensive. that's why you usually only see celebrities driving them. Since they Have the money to afford it.
tyron smoochie wallace, I really liked your post. It had a ton or great information, and was really fun to read. Why didn't you mention bikes?
ReplyDeletetyron smoochie wallace, I really liked your post. It had a ton or great information, and was really fun to read. Why didn't you mention bikes?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHelloTyron Smoochi Wallace,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your blog on how we changed from horses to trains to the first car. It was very interesting. I was wondering how much was the first car and how much is it worth today? Also how much was the first train ticket?
Nice Blogging,
Li
Hey Tyron Smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteI just read your blog and found the information great. It was interesting to think about the difference between horses, older cars and the Lamborghini. I was just wondering who invented the train and car? how much money did it cost to build?
Tyron Smoochie Wallace,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your blog, and I liked the information. How cars have evolved over the years?
-Greta
*how HAVE cars evolved over the years?
DeleteHi tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteIt is really interesting to see how much we have changed since then. I also wonder when we will have flying cars or maybe more green cars. What is the fastest current car today?
-Advay
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteI love how you shared all of this information on cars. You say they invent better cars every year, so what do you think they will look like fifty years from now?
-Ethan
Hey tyron smoochie walllace,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you showed how much transportation changed.
What do you think the transportation of tomorrow will be?
-Samma
Hey tyron smoochie walllace,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you showed how much transportation changed.
What do you think the transportation of tomorrow will be?
-Samma
Dear tyron smoochie wallace, I really liked how you described the transportation from the early ages to now. I think you can fix some of your grammar and fix spelling/capitalization errors.
ReplyDelete-Asim
Dear tyron smoochie wallace, I enjoyed reading about how transportation has changed, how it has become more effective and complicated. At the pace transportation is evolving what do you think the future holds?
ReplyDelete-Truman
Dear tyron smoochie wallace, I enjoyed reading about how horses and cars were compared an how trains changed everything.What do you think cars of the future will be like, more expensive, faster?
ReplyDelete-Maya
Hey tyron smoochie wallace. I really liked that you talked about the importance of transportation in civilization. DO you think the advancement of transportation has affected the advancement of societies.
ReplyDeleteHey tyron smoochie wallace. I really liked that you talked about the importance of transportation in civilization. Do you think the advancement of transportation has affected the advancement of societies.
ReplyDeleteDear tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post! I like how you started with a question because it made me want to read more. I was wondering what you think about cars having an effect on global warming? Do you think we should go back to riding horses?
good job on your post!
-Emma
Dear TSW,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your post. I loved how you compared between the different kinds of transportation. What do you think the ways transportation will improve in the future?
~Aarushi
Dear tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your post and how you talked about when trains and cars were invented, they cost a fortune, but they somehow made them be available to everyone. Do you think that there will be a new method of transportation invented in the future?
-Jane
Hi tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your blog. I like how you explain different vehicles and who could afford what. I was wondering when did buying cars start being a normal thing and not just for the rich?
Tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really interesting to see the visuals of our vehicle evolution. What do you think cars will look like 50 years from now? Do you want a "fancy car?" Why or why not?
Lauren Mei
Tyron Smoochie Wallace,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you talked about the way transportation helped a civilization thrive. I was wondering though, what did the public think of the first car
From, Ibrahim
Tyron Smoochie Wallace,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you talked about the way transportation helped a civilization thrive. I was wondering though, what did the public think of the first car
From, Ibrahim
Dear Tyron Smoochie Wallace,
ReplyDeleteNice post, I like how you compared cars to horses. What do you think cars will be like in 50 years?
-Jimmy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear Tyron,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this post. I like how you compared horses and cars, and which one goes faster. What do you think a "better" car is?
Elise
Hi Tyron,
ReplyDeleteI really liked this post because you compared horses to cars. I was wondering how you picked this idea?
Sincerely,
Ramya
Hi Tyron,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you ended your blog post, it made me think a lot about what cars would be like in 50 years. Do you like to watch car TV shows? Or drive cars in video games?
Good job, Ann Louise
Hi Tyron,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you ended your blog post, it made me think a lot about what cars would be like in 50 years. Do you like to watch car TV shows? Or drive cars in video games?
Good job, Ann Louise
To Tyron Smoochi Wallace
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this is such a fascinating post! I never knew they had to used horses for transportation! Wow! This shows how rapid technology is! How do you think cars will look 5o years from now? What new features do you think it would have?
Personally that would sweet if a car could fly! I bet it could 5o years from now! We just have to see.
Nice post!
-Lion
tyron smoochie wallace,
ReplyDeleteWhat a fascinating post, I never knew technology was increasing so rapidly! Not only in the topic intriguing, as your writing is advanced and your visuals are spot on! What did the public think of the first car?
Best,
-Flexi