Basketball and Why I Love It
I love basketball because ever since I was three I have loved to play. I love the fast paced action on the court and off the court. I love the way the ball moves fast and swiftly gliding throughout the air when somebody shoots. I also love the style of shoes that are produced for basketball. Some of the shoe styles are so exotic that they excite me and I wish I had them. I love playing in the games and getting that satisfaction of getting the ball into the hoop. Basketball is more than a sport to me. It is a part of me. I started watching basketball when I was about 5 years old. I still remember when I saw Jason Kidd making a three pointer and yelling to my dad “OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO FAR!!!”. Basketball has created so many great memories in my life and has become a significant part of me. I have always wanted to be a pro even if I played in euro leagues I would be satisfied. I have always liked sports and watched everything that was on ESPN or CBS Sports Network but, basketball is definitely the sport that has had the biggest impact in my life. Early in my life I focused on the NBA but, I later found interest in NCAA Basketball and discovered the excitement of March Madness that featured so many upsets. Later in my life I started playing basketball for teams named Just Ice and All In One. So basketball is what I focus on a lot and it will continue to be won of my main focus’s. I think that I have improved majorly this year after I went to a basketball camp created by Damian Lillard. When the game is close I actually hate getting the ball because there is so much pressure to score and I know that I not all the time can make it. When I shoot free throws I make a lot of them because I have good confidence that even if the ball doesn't look like it will go in it will get a lucky bounce. I also like playing the point guard position because I get to control the pace of the game.
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI really like your writing and I can relate because I like basketball too. Its so true how basketball is fast pace. I'm curious what you meant when you said I love the fast paced action on the court and off the court. What do you mean off the court?
-Bryan
Thank you Bryan,
DeleteWhen I say off the court I mean like trades and Contract Signings
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI liked how basketball is a part of you and how you're so enthusiastic about it. I also really like you're title. You mentioned how you wanted to be a pro when you get older. If you do become a pro, what team would you want to play on?
Sincerely,
Ishan
Hi Ethan
ReplyDeleteIts really cool that basketball means so much to you. I remember when I played point guard for Catlin I felt the pressure and nervous sometimes. What is your favorite basketball shoe?
Advay Koranne
Hi Ethan
ReplyDeleteIts really cool that basketball means so much to you. I remember when I played point guard for Catlin I felt the pressure and nervous sometimes. What is your favorite basketball shoe?
Advay Koranne
Hi Ethan
ReplyDeleteIts really cool that basketball means so much to you. I remember when I played point guard for Catlin I felt the pressure and nervous sometimes. What is your favorite basketball shoe?
Advay Koranne
Hi Ethan
ReplyDeleteIts really cool that basketball means so much to you. I remember when I played point guard for Catlin I felt the pressure and nervous sometimes. What is your favorite basketball shoe?
Advay Koranne
Ethan,
ReplyDeleteIt seems basketball has made a very big impact on your life since a very young age. You say that sometimes when they game is close you don't want to be passed the ball because of stress. I find that interesting, because being not that skilled at basketball myself, it seems I am eager to get the ball and score the winning point. What is your favorite team? Also what is your favorite "exotic" basketball shoe?
DS55/Dylan
Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI thought it was really cool how you talked about how Basketball is more a part of you then just a sport you play for fun. Basketball sounds like it would be a super un sport to play. What is the coolest trick or fake that you can do? What is your favorite move in the game?
Lucy
Ethan,
ReplyDeleteIt was really amazing how you showed all your passion for basketball through this blog post. What's your favorite brand for basketball shoes? If you could create a pair of basketball shoes what would they look like? Do you wanna play in the NCAA and NBA or just one of them? Who's your favorite basketball player?
Lauren Mei
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI like how this piece shows your passion towards basketball. What is your favorite basketball shoe?
-Jane
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post because I don't play basketball, so a learned a little. I was wondering if you play for a club or team currently?
Sincerely,
Ramya
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI really like this piece and how you tell use about your interest in basketball even when you were little. I was wondering how you can play for two clubs at once? Is there like two different seasons? great Job!!!
-Catie
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI really liked reading your piece because it showed me how much you love basketball. I also like your picture. I was wondering how you first got into basketball?
nice job!
-Emma
Hi Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you explained your feeling while playing basketball. I also really like your childhood basketball memories. I was wondering why you liked basketball so much, even when you were little?
Great Post!
Chiara
To Ethan,
ReplyDeleteI love how passionate you are to basketball, and have you dreams set! That is so interesting that basketball isn't just an ordinary sport, but actually a part of you! Wow, that is amazing and I do hope you can reach your goals! Who's your favorite basketball player?
-Lion