Hi Pugandllamarama, This was such a creative way to do a blog post. Your drawings have very good details, and really tell a story. What is your favorite thing about drawing? Sincerely, Cole sprout
Dear pugandllamarama, I love the creativity and artistic way you did your blog post. One question I have is; do you not like writing at all, or just enjoy drawing better? Sincerely, Purplesealsonpluto
Hi pugandllamarama, It was really cool that you showed us something that you like doing without writing about it. You are a really good artist. What is one way that you would change school to involve more art? Would everyone have to participate in the activity? -Square Cat
Dear pugandllamarama, I really loved how you did your blog post in art form because nobody else has been able to do something that creative I think for their blog, I liked how you say din the drawing that you would rather draw then do blog posts! What drove you to do the art? Sincerely, LoveAndGelato
pugandllamarama- I liked how you decided to do your blog different then anyone else, you're really good at portraying your writing through art. Have you always liked doing art? When did you first become really interested in it? -Slim Celery
Dear pugandllamarama, I love how different your blog is and how interesting it is to read and look at. I have on question for you. Do you want to be an artist when you grow up? Sincerely, Mangamaster
Hi Mangamaster Thank you for reading my post it means a lot to me. I actually do want to become an artist and maybe sell some of my work. I also really want to become a pro tennis player so yeah. I can tell by your name that you love manga right? Do you draw manga? I love drawing manga! Sincerely, pugandllamarama
Hello pugandllamarama! I loved your blogpost! It was really enjoyable to read/look at. This is how I feel when a teacher tells me to write something that's not a creative story. Especially poetry. What's your favorite thing to draw? What's for favorite medium? Awesome post! ThornCat
Hello Pugandllamarama, First things first, this is an incredibly unique way of blog posting! The drawings were quite descriptive and told a story. Which, alongside dialogue really makes this post standout! In your opinion, what is the best part of drawing? -Corgith
Hello Pugandllamarama, I love your blog post!!! It was so creative and I wish that I had thought of something similar, I totally agree that we shouldn't just have to just write but instead should be able to express ourselves through drawing/cartooning and other forms of art. I was wondering, have you read the blog called "What if it was "draw" instead of "write?" by Thorncat? I think that you two have very similar ideas and would love to hear what you think of theirs. Thank You Freddy:):):):):):):)
I love it. Good on you.
ReplyDeleteHi Pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteThis was such a creative way to do a blog post. Your drawings have very good details, and really tell a story. What is your favorite thing about drawing?
Sincerely, Cole sprout
Dear pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteI love the creativity and artistic way you did your blog post. One question I have is; do you not like writing at all, or just enjoy drawing better?
Sincerely,
Purplesealsonpluto
Hi pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteIt was really cool that you showed us something that you like doing without writing about it. You are a really good artist. What is one way that you would change school to involve more art? Would everyone have to participate in the activity?
-Square Cat
Dear pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteI really loved how you did your blog post in art form because nobody else has been able to do something that creative I think for their blog, I liked how you say din the drawing that you would rather draw then do blog posts! What drove you to do the art?
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
pugandllamarama-
ReplyDeleteI liked how you decided to do your blog different then anyone else, you're really good at portraying your writing through art. Have you always liked doing art? When did you first become really interested in it?
-Slim Celery
Dear pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteI love how different your blog is and how interesting it is to read and look at.
I have on question for you. Do you want to be an artist when you grow up?
Sincerely,
Mangamaster
Hi Mangamaster
DeleteThank you for reading my post it means a lot to me. I actually do want to become an artist and maybe sell some of my work. I also really want to become a pro tennis player so yeah. I can tell by your name that you love manga right? Do you draw manga? I love drawing manga!
Sincerely,
pugandllamarama
Hello pugandllamarama!
ReplyDeleteI loved your blogpost! It was really enjoyable to read/look at. This is how I feel when a teacher tells me to write something that's not a creative story. Especially poetry. What's your favorite thing to draw? What's for favorite medium?
Awesome post!
ThornCat
Hello Pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteFirst things first, this is an incredibly unique way of blog posting! The drawings were quite descriptive and told a story. Which, alongside dialogue really makes this post standout! In your opinion, what is the best part of drawing?
-Corgith
Hello Pugandllamarama,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog post!!! It was so creative and I wish that I had thought of something similar, I totally agree that we shouldn't just have to just write but instead should be able to express ourselves through drawing/cartooning and other forms of art. I was wondering, have you read the blog called "What if it was "draw" instead of "write?" by Thorncat? I think that you two have very similar ideas and would love to hear what you think of theirs.
Thank You
Freddy:):):):):):):)