Pelé was born October 23, 1940 in Brazil.His real name is Edson Arantes do Nascimento, and he got the nickname, Pelé, from his early school days. his real name is named after Thomas Edison. He was arguably the best person to ever play soccer. he played center forward. when he was just 16 years old he made it to professional soccer. he played for Santos. at 17 we scored twice against Sweden in the World Cup finals and thats when his career took off. he still holds the scoring record to this day with 1,283 goals in 1,363 games. after the 1974 season, witch was his 19th with Santos, he retired from Brazilian club soccer. two years later he played for the New York cosmos, witch are the New York Red Bulls today. today he owns a coffee shop and commentates soccer games in Brazil. he also endorses products, and does a lot of charities. I think Pelé is cool because he came from such a small town and ended up being the best in the world.
Dear socks and sandals,
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog post because mostly when people think of famous soccer players they go straight to thinking of Lionel Messi. I was wondering how did he become famous and what the difference is between and someone like Lionel Messi.
Sincerely,
Mangamaster
he was different. he was just better sort of. he had a lot more skills and people think that he is better because he made soccer famous. he also invented the bicycle and that what people remember him for
DeleteDear socks and sandals,
ReplyDeleteI like that you talked about his about what Pelé was doing now and how he started just as much as his professional courier. Do you know anything about if pelé liked soccer as a child?
Sincerely,
Anna
his life as a child was the same as all the other kids there. they played a lot of soccer. he was just one of the player to go pro.
DeleteDear socks and sandals,
ReplyDeleteI really like how in your blog post you give so much extra detail about him that even some big fans would not even know. It is cool how much time and effort you put into the facts in this post. What is the main thing that he did that you look up to?
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
I love how he could make something better in the game. he was the one who changed soccer forever. the thing I look up to was how well rounded he was. he could play any position better than a lot of people. he also is one of the most humble person.
DeleteDear socks and sandals,
ReplyDeleteI like the fact that you gave us some statics, for instance all of the goals he has made. One question I have for you is; Do you want to grow up to be like Pelé?
Sincerely,
Purplesealsonpluto
I would be so happy if I had half of his skill. he is just so good I would do anything to be as good as him.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear socks and sandals,
ReplyDeleteI really loved your post on Pelé! I remember after my grandparents trip to brazil, they got me my first jersey which was a brazilian national team. I remember that I was five, but I still have it. After Paulo Dybala, he is my favorite soccer player. Who is yours?
Sincerely,
Cpower23
Cpower23
I love Dybala too. my favorite player would;d have to be Luca Modric. he one of the best center mids in the world right now and he is so well rounded as a player.
DeleteDear socks and sandals,
ReplyDeleteI thought your blog post was really cool to read, and also the story you told about Pelé was inspiring. Is Pelé your favorite soccer player? If not, who is, or if so, who's your second favorite soccer player?
Thanks,
Soccer4life4415
pelé is not my favorite soccer player. my first pick would be Luca Modric and my second would be Sergio Ramos.
DeleteDear socks and sandels,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you talked about Pelé's life story. If you had to choose, who is you favorite soccer player? Mine would be Sergio Aguero.
From,
soccerman1
Dear socks and sandels,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you talked not just about Pelé's soccer playing you talk about his life story. Is he your all time favorite soccer player? If not who is?
From,
Isabella Johnson
Dear socks and sandels,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your blog, it was really informational and entertaining. I am also a soccer lover although I dont follow it proffecionaly. How many goals do you think Pele has scored?