Have you ever just started craving a random food? Well that often
happens to me, I will all of the sudden get a craving for a food I
haven’t had in a while and i have that craving until I get that food I
was craving and that can take weeks! Sometimes those are foods that I
don’t have easy access to or I have to pay a lot for them because they
are expensive. So I took a ponder. What if we had machines or someway
to change food and make whatever we want. I know that sounds just like
cooking, but cooking is a lot of work, it can be quite hard, and
sometimes you don’t do it right. But I also don't want to go out and
pay for food. What if there was a machine that had a lot off special
buttons that asked you exactly what you wanted and how you wanted it
and then it just came out of the machine in seconds. But this machine
could make any food that you want, Cupcakes, burgers, pizza, mac and
cheese. You could even get food from restaurants like Taco Bell or
Chipotle ect. But this machine would be easily accessible from the
convenience of your own home
There could even be a feature on it that gives you health facts and
reminds you what you have been eating. You could even set it to give
you restrictions on what you eat that day, week, month, year. It could
tell you how many calories you have eaten or how much sugar you have
eaten.
Although Imagine being the CEO of a bussiness and all of the sudden a machine took over and started making the food. I think the down sides of this would be how many jobs are lost. So many people work at retaurants and deliver food. Those people would loose their jobs because of these machines.
Hello Silly one,
ReplyDeleteI like your imagination! Food is a great thing to have in life, and I also like it a lot. Cravings can be great but also annoying. If I don't have access to that food, it can be very difficult to find something I want to eat. I'm always in a mood, a mood to eat a type of food, sometimes I really like a certain food. However, I'm just not it the mood for it. If this machine was a real thing, that would affect the world in so many different ways (It would also solve my mood problem!). Such as jobs being lost, but it would be super helpful as well, just like telling us the nutrients and calories in it. I'm sure it would be a very popular invention. I wonder if it would actually happen? What year do you think?
Sincerely, chopsocckitty
Hello Silly one,
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Food is amazing, and i like the thought. (just a few questions) What would the machine look like? Would it be in offices, houses, malls? Where would it get the food from?
Sincerely, QuirkyCoconut
Dear iiQuirkyCoconut,
DeleteI am not quite sure what the machine would look like quite yet, Hopefully not too big, maybe like those coca cola machines, I think it could be in different places, probably housesand places like that. I think of this machine to be very futuristic so I hope the food would just appear.
From,
SillyOne
Dear Silly one,
ReplyDeleteI love how your writing shows that you are very passionate about food. I also really like taco bell. What is your go to order from Taco Bell? What do you recommend for others?
From,
Isabella Johnson
Isabella Johnson, I absolutly love Taco Bell, I think it is a great option for food. When I go, I often order two chicken challupa's with no tomato's. I also like cheese roll ups. What do you order?
DeleteSincerely,
SillyOne
Dear Silly one,
ReplyDeleteI love your silly silly blog post so much because I love food so much and some people are like less food is better and that is dumb because why don't you enjoy your food while you got it, some people can't even find food. I like how you talk about craving food because same. What is the best food you have ever had?
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteWell you see I joined a group of people you may be included in called the IFPA, it is for people that enjoy food a lot as well. I enjoy being around people that don't judge me for eating. I like Taco Bell, best food.
From,
Silly One
Dear Silly one,
ReplyDeleteI like the fact that you have been pondering and coming up with new innovations in the food industry. One question I have for you is; Do you find yourself eating fast food often?
Sincerely,
Purplesealsonpluto
Dear Purplesealsonpluto,
ReplyDeleteThank you! And yes, I do eat fast food quite a bit. I eat a lot of Chipotle and Taco bell, those are my favorites.
Dear Silly one,
ReplyDeleteI thought your blog post was really fun and imaginative. I definitely see how such a machine would be useful, especially if it could be imported to places where there are famines or droughts. I was wondering, what is your favorite food and why?
Thanks,
Soccer4life4415
Dear Silly One,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you wrote about the consequences of this machine, and how they are both positive and negative. If you had this machine would you order more Taco Bell or Chipotle?
From,
soccerman1