Tuesday, February 26, 2019
The fun of the procrastinator
Procrastination, what a interesting thing . it always seems like the right thing to do at the time, until the day before the test. then you realize that hey, maybe i should not have taken so many of those "breaks" or all those "days off". so why do it? well, there are a lot of reasons. The biggest being, its just boring, something else is more fun. when people procrastinate, they always find a reason for why they are doing it so thy can convince themselves, even if subconsciously to not feel guilty. But there are reasons to do the work, like if you wait till the last day before a project is due you learn a lot less about the subject the if you did it in 10 minute chunks over multiple weeks(this has been proven to be the most effective study habits by 100's of study's). So, how do you break the loop? its actually very simple. instead of convincing your self why you should not be doing something all you need to do is convince your self that you should, which is much harder than it seems but it is one of the only ways to stop procrastination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Pinksheep
ReplyDeleteI really how you ask questions then answer them. how did you chose your title?
Bilbo the cat
Hi Pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteI agree with bilbo the cat. I agree procrastination is sometimes pretty fun. Do you think procrastination works better for you? This was great piece! I like your ending!
FoxelephantVioleta
Hello Pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteJust FYI I think you have a couple of typos. But other than that, I love it. I'm just wondering where you got this info? I agree with you and all, I'm just wondering.
Have a Nice Rest of Your Day,
My Name’s Jeff
hi Pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteas My Name's Jeff said, there are a few typos, but thats just a heads up. I love your blog post. I liked it because instead of just explaining what procrastinating is like and your experience of it, you gave an answer on how to change. I wonder though, has this method worked for you? it seems like it would!
thanks,
liv
Dear Pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteThis blog is very relatable, and was well written and I liked reading the whole thing. As some other people said, I think there were a few typos but really nice work. Do you think procrastination is a bad thing?
Good job,
PortugueseGrape
Hello Pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteI thought your blog was extremely true and showed the real scene of how middleschoolers do their homework. I thought it was very entertaining and you did a good job on telling a thoughtful but funny story. What inspired you to write this, do you sometimes procrastinate?
Hi JDbills99,
DeleteYes sometimes I procrastinate as well, we all do. What inspired me to write this was that i procrastinate, and that there needs to be a little more awareness about it.
oops my name is also JDBill99
ReplyDeletedear pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteDo you procrastinate? if so did you, or will you break that habit?
I like to procrastinate over the weekend, but I always get my work done, so is it all that bad to procrastonate?
Hey pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteThis blog is really relatable and I felt a connection to your writing once I got deeper to the article. It was organized well. What are some other ways to stop procrastinate?
See Ya,
Soccer is Life
pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteDo you know the psychological reason why we procrastinate? I do procrastinate and sometimes loose sleep because of it.
Good job on your blog post!
MM_Z
hi pinksheep,
ReplyDeletei can agree with you because it can be fun to procrastinate but it also can be really stressful, at least for me. Are there suggestions that you have for the stress?
-gracie :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi pinksheep,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post, and how you asked and then answered your own questions so we could learn more about procrastination. Why did you decide to write about procrastination?
-Teeny Tiny Fury ;)