I am a kid who loves to travel and go on adventures to other countries with family, but during the summer of 2018, this one particular trip blew me away!
My dad is a lawyer and has the law group Chenoweth Law group (https://www.northwestlaw.com). My dad usually doesn't go very far very often, but this one client had him go all the way over to the Netherlands! My dad took advantage of the situation and flew me over on a plane, so I could go to Europe. When I first landed I saw my dads beaming smile, but I was exhausted since I had zero minutes of sleep on the 8-hour flight, (at least it wasn't the week to month trips on boat people had to go on in 1700) but I was still happy to be in Europe, and get to have this awesome trip. In a few days, we were in the Netherlands, we went on a boat tour, bike tours, and lots of walking.
After several days in the Netherlands, we soon took a train to Cologne Germany, I got out of the train station, as I turn around, my mouth drops at the sight of a gigantic structure blocking out the sun completely. This was the Kölner Dom, a huge cathedral was built in 1322, this cathedral is so old that there are broken and damaged parts from bullets in WW2!
After three fun days at Cologne, we took a train to Paris, France, where we went touring all over at the best places in France. In one day we walked to L’arc Du Triomphe, and on the way, we looked at other smaller cathedrals that were also really cool. After all that, we went to the Eiffel Tower, and waited in line, until we could get in and walk around the grounds, this one day, we walked around for about nine miles, but then the next day we went on another bike tour and checked out some more really cool places in Paris.
Europe is an amazing place, with a deep history running through it, and if I ever get the chance to go again, I would take it without a doubt and see what other parts of Europe that there is to see. I love to visit and explore new cultures, and traditions, and know more about the people we share this world with. By taking this trip not only did I have a blast and a half, but I learned more culter, like about the Kölner Dom. If you have never
been to Europe, then get on the next flight there.
Dear tete,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you told us what you did and what you liked on your trips. My question is, which city, in your opinion, have the best food?
Sincerely,
Bozzy
Hi Bozzy,
DeleteThanks for the comment. I thought that France had really good food. One night when the playoffs were happening, I hade a really good burger at this nice restaurant, and after every one was cheering, and honking because French beat one of the teams, and one the playoffs!
Hi tete,
ReplyDeleteyour trip to Europe sounds awesome. It sounds like you really learned a lot while you were there. I like how you included the facts about Europe in to the story in a fun way. If you could go anywhere else in the world were would you go?
-horses11
hi tete!
ReplyDeleteI really liked reading over your post because it made me think of my own future. its great that you can look into your past and find fun times like these that are worth sharing with the world. i'm going to europe (spain) in the summer, and this post kind of got me hyped up about the experience. I'm wondering, did you like europe to the point that if you had the chance to go again or somewhere else, you would chose europe?
thanks,
liv
hi tete
ReplyDeletei really enjoyed reading your blog post, i've never been out of the country so it's really cool to hear about Europe. Is there one place that you especially liked?
-gracie :)
Hi Tete,
ReplyDeleteI really liked the part about the cathedrial because I find it amazing that something huge build in the 1300 could still be standing. What was your favorite part? Did you incouter any language barriers? If so what was that like?
Thanks,
Perrin
Dear tete,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your blog and I think it is super awesome that you got to go do that! My favorite part was about the world war 2 bullets, super cool!!! Did you have a specific part that you would do again or would you do it all again?
Keep up the good work!
-PortugueseGrape
Dear tete,
ReplyDeleteI loved how you wrote about Europe because I think Europe is really cool and I have always wanted to go to Europe myself. If you had the choice would you live in Europe?
Blueshirtguy
tete,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you wrote a story about your experience. It was very well written and smooth. The picture of the cathedral that you chose was beautiful :)
Where else would you like to go in Europe or around the world?
MM_Z
Dear tete,
ReplyDeleteWow, I really want to go to Germany after reading this post. I really thought the part about the Kölner Dom. Anyways, would you choose to go to Europe again, or another country/continent.
Sincerely,
stwaberrysky1
Dear tete,
ReplyDeleteYou really made me want to go to Europe! I love how you wrote about your favorite parts of the trip, and i'm happy you got to go! I loved reading your writing because it was very descriptive about the places you visited, and it made me want to go too! What was your least favorite part about going on the trip?
-Teeny Tiny Fury
Hello Tete,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading about your travels. I love traveling and it's very fun to hear about other peoples adventures. What is some recommendations for people going to Europe? I am going to Europe over spring break and after reading this I am getting more and more exicted! I thought you wrote this very well, and I think you did a very nice job!
-SlinkyMuffin