
Brazil is not the only country where soccer thrives. Let's go back to the birthplace of soccer, England. England has a great reputation for their national team and the league (the EPL). If you grow up playing soccer, you would know that England is the place to be. Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, and Chelsea are the top 4 clubs in England's EPL.
There is one more country... Spain. Spain is the host country of the two best teams on the planet at the moment, Real Madrid and Barcelona (by the way, the two teams are also rivals). As of the moment, Messi plays for Barcelona and Ronaldo plays on Real Madrid. Messi and Ronaldo are considered to be the best two soccer players of all time. Many people want to know whose better, Messi or Ronaldo? Well, Jose Mourinho, one of the best coaches of all time, thinks that Ronaldo is better than Messi.
Soccer has changed peoples lives by giving people a way out to have fun and enjoy life.
All in all, soccer is all around the world and many people play it.
Photo Credit:
latimes.com
Dear Bozzy,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed all the information of soccer around the world. As a soccer fan, it made me wonder what country I wanted to play in. Could there be more to say about the Messi and Ronaldo debate?
Sincerely,
Soccer is Life
Dear Soccer Is Life,
DeleteI believe there is a lot to be said on this topic and there is a lot of arguments to be made. First of all, Messi has the most Ballon d'Ors' than any other player but Ronaldo has scored more goals than Messi. As of now, Ronaldo has scored 679 goals in his career while Messi has only scored 650.
Sincerely,
Bozzy
Dear Bozzy,
ReplyDeleteThat was a really nice post! I really liked reading about how important soccer is around the world. I can tell that you love playing soccer! Do you have a favorite player?
Thanks,
AwesomePig
Dear Awesome Pig,
DeleteI do have a favorite soccer player. His name is Eden Hazard (you may have to look him up). He is my favorite because I can relate to him through size and position.
Sincerely,
Bozzy
Dear Bozzy,
ReplyDeleteI thought it was cool how soccer is such a big part of Brazil. My favorite line was when you said: If you don't play soccer you can't be trusted. I was wondering what you liked more: beach soccer or soccer on a field?
From Jesus
Hello Jesus,
DeleteSoccer on a field. Not that many people play soccer on the beach, they play soccer tennis or beach volleyball.
Sincerely,
Bozzy
Hi boozy,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your blog post because although soccer is such a prominent sport, I don't know much about it. Its neat to hear where the best teams are and the society that comes along with it. If you could play for any team, what would it be? Why?
crunchy lettuce
bozzy,
ReplyDeleteI have never played soccer, but watching the FIFA World Cup is a lot of fun :)
Why did you start palying soccer?
MM_Z
hi bozzy,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this post because it was about something that I don't know a lot about. I hear a lot about soccer at school, but I haven't really payed much attention to all the details before. if you could coach a team, which team would you coach?
- bug
Hi bozzy,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading this post because I learned a lot of things that I didn't know before. It was also fun to read because you sound like you know what your talking about. You also included a lot of details that I thought were interesting. Do you play soccer for a team?
-Teeny Tiny Fury