Thursday, February 7, 2019

My Trip To Disneyland

Last summer, I went to Disneyland with my friends, Miles, and Naveen. I had a lot of fun and I was amazed by how much of an immersive experience it was.

We went to the California Adventure park on the first day





and the Disneyland park on the second day.




In California Adventure, we rode our favorite ride, the Incredicoaster. It was an Incredibles themed roller coaster.
I was really looking forward to going on the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride, but I chickened out right as we were about to go on it.
At Disneyland, we went on almost all the rides.
We really liked Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. Space Mountain is this roller coaster that is in the pitch black darkness so you can’t see anything. When I went on it, I sat next to this weird creepy guy. During the ride, he started laughing really loudly and started petting me on the shoulder. I was really scared of this guy and by the time the photo came I was looking really spooked of him.


I became really amazed at how well Disneyland was at creating an immersive experience. I got a book about Disneyland for my birthday and I read it for English class. I soon found out that they dye the water different colors and even blow smells into the park to seem like you are actually in whatever place you are in the park. The people who work at the park are really good at staying in character to make the guests feel like they are really there. Even though it was a really short trip, I really hope to go there again because I had a lot of fun.


15 comments:

  1. Walrus8Bacon,
    I love Disneyland! I went over the summer, and it was so much fun. I went on guardians of the galaxy, it was scary but there was a raccoon (don’t know his name) that made it very funny. I love splash mountain especially since it was around 115 when I was there. Do you prefer Disneyland or Disneyworld? I like Disneyland better because it’s smaller and not as overwhelming. I love your story about the creepy guy on your space Mountain ride. How long did you go for? The incredicoaster is so much fun! It’s not too scary. This was a good piece of writing.
    FoxelephantVioleta
    P.S Sorry this is long just really like Disneyland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Foxelephantvioleta. To answer your questions, I hav e never been to Disneyworld but I do want to go there and when I went there in the summer, I went for two days, just for the weekend.

      Delete
    2. Hi Walrus8Bacon,
      I went to Disneyworld when I was really young and went to Disneyland last summer. I enjoyed reading this because it brought back some really great memories. Do you wish you went longer?
      -Slinkymuffin

      Delete
  2. Hi Walrus8Bacon,
    I had so much fun going with you to Disneyland and going on all the rides. I agree with you that splash mountain was one of the best. I was wondering if you want to go on the Guardians Of The Galaxy ride next time you go back to Disneyland?
    From Jesus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I had a lot of fun going too. If I did go back to Disneyland, I probably would be still to scared to go on Guardians of the Galaxy next time I go.

      Delete
  3. Dear Walrus8Bacon,
    It seems like Disneyland is very meaningful to you. It was really fun to read. It is okay to chicken out. We all do it at one point. Would you rather have $500,000 or get a whole week at Disneyland?
    -Soccer is Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete


    3. Thank you soccer is life. To answer your question I would definetly take $500,000 over a week at disneyland. The things I could do with $500,000 are way bigger than a week at disneyland. With $500,000 I could by a Ferrari

      Delete
  4. Dear Walrus8Bacon,
    This looked like it was a lot of fun. I love the photo at the end with you looking at the guy :) What do you think was your favorite ride in Disneyland?

    Sincerely,
    Bozzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bozzy. To answer your question, I have to say my favorite ride at disneyland is either splash mountain or the incredicoaster. The creppy guy ruined space mouuntain for me.

      Delete
  5. hey Walrus8Bacon,
    I have been to Disnetland and reading your post made me feel nostalgic. I agree, the people in the character suits are really good at their job. Staying in character is really hard.
    what's your favorite character?

    MM_Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi walrus8bacon,
    I enjoyed reading this because I could tell how much of a good time you had while you were there. what was your favorite part of Disney land?
    - bug

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Walrus8Bacon,
    I really enjoyed reading this because you really seemed to enjoy writing it.
    I could tell how much you enjoyed going to Disneyland and it made me nostalgic. I thought your post was well-written and I really enjoyed looking at the photos too! I really loved your details about the creepy guy and the picture perfectly encapsulated that. What was your favorite part of Disneyland besides the rides?
    -Teeny Tiny Fury

    ReplyDelete