Mars is a beautiful planet. I dream to someday stand on mars’ magnificent surface staring out across its strange land features. If the scientific revolution had not occurred I would not be able to have this dream. The scientific revolution started in 1543 and has no specific
![]() |
| Geocentric Model http://www.redorbit.com/reference/geocentric_model/ |
I want to travel to mars because I believe it opens a new opportunity for the human race I think the we will be able to colonize and live on the surface of mars. The earth is becoming overpopulated and we need more places to live by going to mars we would be able to do so. We also face the threat of climate change which is destroying our ozone layer. The ozone layer protects us from the harmful UV rays of the sun.
| mars http://space-facts.com/mars/ |
To get to mars I think we will need to build a space station on the moon then we clan assemble the rocket from there and be cause the gravity on the moon is so low the amount of fuel needed to lift off will decrease extremely. We will also need reusable rockets they are already in the progress of being made in fact they have already had successful landings of reusable rocket ships.
I believe that with enough hard work I will be able to fulfill my dream and help humans become interplanetary beings.

Thanks for such an interesting article. I was very interested in the point you bring up concerning the fact that space travel could be a way for humans to escape the problems caused by global warming on Earth. While pragmatically I agree with you, should we really be looking for ways to solve escape global warming instead of stop it? I am not sure if there is a clear answer to my question haha. Just something to think about.
ReplyDeleteThis article is very informative! I think that it is really cool that someday humans will be able to live on mars! Do you know how much it will cost or how long it will take to complete the process to get to mars? How big will the rocket have to be to get humans to mars and have humans survive on mars?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! -AC
To TheMatrix,
ReplyDeleteWhat a very amazing article! I to dream that we can stand on mars! How long do you think humans can viably stand on mars?
Great work!
-Lion
TheMatrix,
ReplyDeleteWhat a mind boggling, intense article! I am very interested in the fact you believe that we will need to occupy other planets in order to escape the worldwide dilemma that is climate change. Do you not think we could try to fix the problem, reducing our use of fossil fuels and going green, rather moving to another planet and leaving Earth to burn in our leave?
Beautifully written blog post,
-Flexi
Thematrix,
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome article! The idea of travelling to other planets is super interesting, especially inhabiting them. NASA is training people to travel to Mars and live there right now, but those people won't have a chance of returning. Would you sacrifice yourself for science by doing something like that?
JG
GeorgeJ,
DeleteThank you for your wonderful comment. If I knew going to mars could end my life but it would contribute to science and life itself I would be willing to take my chances. How ever I would not just drop everything I was doing and go I would spend time with my family and friends before I go.]
TheMatrix
Thematrix,
ReplyDeleteAmazing post! I love how you bring up the idea of actually colonizing Mars and talk about how it might be possible. I love space too, and I really want to go to mars. If the Earth stays safe and well populated, would you still be inclined to colonize Mars?
Your friend,
-ILoveBasketball
Dear theMatrix,
ReplyDeleteI love your innovative thinking! It is so interesting to think about approaching times of opportunity! Do you think we can find the technology in order to travel to mars before our planet runs out of fuel?
aquaSongbird
Hello TheMatrix,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post! I liked how you covered a lot of information without using confusing science terms. Do you think a rocket could dock at the ISS, and launch from there?
-NWS
-
Hi TheMatrix,
ReplyDeleteThis is so interesting. I love how you talk about why you want to go to mars and how you talk about climate change as well. Do you think a space station on the moon will happen in the 21st century?
This fascinates me!
- JPLAX
Hello there TheMatrix,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very cool and well written topic. Right now after the recent discovery of exoplanets near a star called Trappist nine, people are talking about how we could colonize another planet. What do you think about us moving to a new planet and terraforming it.
Thanks, SR