It is a very interesting app. It can be fun, but also has many other purposes. It can be used to make presentations about various subjects. As with everything, there are pros and cons. This tool can also be distracting when you are trying to do work. It is easy to get off task, and not do what you intended to do. That being said, when it is used correctly, it is a very useful tool.
The worst part of Puppet Pals is the "Back" button. If you press that button by accident or to change characters/backgrounds. That button basically removes everything you previously made. That can be extremely aggravating. Especially when you have been working on something for a while. This unfortunate event can also occur when you make a mistake. You cant "redo" or "delete" it. You just have to start over.

Puppet Pals also offers a wide variety of characters and backgrounds. Ranging from Talk show hosts to aliens and monsters. If their available characters and backgrounds do not satisfy your needs, there is also an option to choose your own characters and backgrounds. You can use your camera or take screenshots of things for custom characters and backgrounds.
In conclusion, puppet pals is great. It's fun to use, and can be a good learning tool. I think it is a great part of revolutions. It's easy to use, and ,with few flaws, is an excellent tool for teaching.
Sources:
Prior Knowledge
http://littlemissglamourgoestokindergarten.blogspot.com/2012/08/puppet-pals.html (for picture)
Hi Timmy! I really liked how you chose a topic nobody else chose. I thought that you could have added more description about the app, or maybe a video showing the pros and cons. I also think that you could have made you sentences longer, they were a little choppy at times.
ReplyDeleteGood job! I think you had a great idea for your post. I think that you maybe just needed to put more time into your work. I think you could have included a few more pictures to make this post more visually appealing. I think that this was a great idea though.
ReplyDeleteHey Timmy,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post. It was informative on the app and there was a good mix between facts and your opinion. All in all did you think that your experience with puppet pals was a success? Would you like it if your teachers used it in other subjects? I like how you listed the pros and cons and you talked about what one could do to use the app more efficiently.
Sincerely,
Katie
This a very interesting blog I can relate to. I agree with lots of point you made. This really got me thinking about my experience. I think this was a great topic to pick because everyone from rev. can relate to it. Over all great job timothy :)
ReplyDeleteTimmy,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you talked about something that we did in class. Do you think that it would be useful in other classes besides cultures? I thought that it was good that you added the good things and the bad, so that we can understand really how it works, and how to maneuver to avoid the problems!
Great Post!
Lyssa
To Timmy,
ReplyDeleteHahaha this is extremely relatable. As I read those very words, "The back button is the worst", I was silently chuckling to myself. Yes, the back button is terrible. Once I was finishing up my Puppet Pals video, and then suddenly I accidently hit the back button. And guess what, it got deleted! I love how you explained the pros and cons of Puppet Pals!
Do you prefer to use IMovie or Puppet Pals!
Thanks for the fun read!
-Lion