They will make your fingers red with their flavor, and when you lick it off it will make you feel amazing. The reason I prefer them over regular cheetos, or other snacks, is that these have a different flavor I just can’t get enough of. In my opinion, one of the coolest facts about Flaming Hot Cheetos, is the story of how they were invented. The man who invented them was Richard Montañez, and he worked as a janitor at Frito Lay. Then one day as Montañez was shadowing a salesman, he realized none of the Frito Lay products have a hot and spicy taste, so he grabbed some chilli powder. He was able to get some cheetos without the cheese coating, because of a broken machine at the factory. He took the cheetos home and dusted them off with some of his chilli powder, and from then on it took some hard work but Flaming Hot Cheetos were born. If you want to read more about their story click here. Even though they are spicy, they are one of the best things in the whole world, so we should all appreciate them, and the hard work it took to create them.Thursday, March 8, 2018
The Story Of Flamin' Hot Cheetos
What do I think is one of the best things in the world? Eating a Flaming Hot Cheeto. If you have never eaten one before, you should consider it. Not only are normal Cheetos delicious, but flaming hot cheetos have a memorable taste you will never forget. When you put one in your mouth you will NEVER go back to eating a normal Cheeto ever again. So many people in the world love flaming hot cheetos, they are just a part of their life. People just can’t get enough of these things, including me. There are even Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Bagels, Flamin’ Hot Mac n’ Cheetos, hot Cheetos Crispy Treats, Cheeto-Rito’s, etc. There is even a rap song about Flaming Hot Cheetos.
They will make your fingers red with their flavor, and when you lick it off it will make you feel amazing. The reason I prefer them over regular cheetos, or other snacks, is that these have a different flavor I just can’t get enough of. In my opinion, one of the coolest facts about Flaming Hot Cheetos, is the story of how they were invented. The man who invented them was Richard Montañez, and he worked as a janitor at Frito Lay. Then one day as Montañez was shadowing a salesman, he realized none of the Frito Lay products have a hot and spicy taste, so he grabbed some chilli powder. He was able to get some cheetos without the cheese coating, because of a broken machine at the factory. He took the cheetos home and dusted them off with some of his chilli powder, and from then on it took some hard work but Flaming Hot Cheetos were born. If you want to read more about their story click here. Even though they are spicy, they are one of the best things in the whole world, so we should all appreciate them, and the hard work it took to create them.
They will make your fingers red with their flavor, and when you lick it off it will make you feel amazing. The reason I prefer them over regular cheetos, or other snacks, is that these have a different flavor I just can’t get enough of. In my opinion, one of the coolest facts about Flaming Hot Cheetos, is the story of how they were invented. The man who invented them was Richard Montañez, and he worked as a janitor at Frito Lay. Then one day as Montañez was shadowing a salesman, he realized none of the Frito Lay products have a hot and spicy taste, so he grabbed some chilli powder. He was able to get some cheetos without the cheese coating, because of a broken machine at the factory. He took the cheetos home and dusted them off with some of his chilli powder, and from then on it took some hard work but Flaming Hot Cheetos were born. If you want to read more about their story click here. Even though they are spicy, they are one of the best things in the whole world, so we should all appreciate them, and the hard work it took to create them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ILikeFood - When was the first time you tried a flaming hot cheeto? Was it a special experience? - Mickey Mouse
ReplyDeleteHi ILiseFood,
ReplyDeleteHow do you think they are for your health? If there was one thing you could change about them, what would it be? I loved the post it has inspired me to try Flaming hot Cheetos. - Socks
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI am in a very committed relationship with Flaming Hot Cheetos so I can really relate to this post of yours! I really like how you said that they will make your fingers red with flavor because honestly same!!! My question for you is when you first had them did u like them at first, because for me it took some getting used to.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you wrote about the creation of Flamin' Hot Cheetos. When was the first time you tried Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
p.s. your gif says flaming, but it's really flamin'
Keep up the good blogging,
soccerman1
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you describe what you like about Flaming Hot Cheetos. I just tried Flaming Hot Cheetos for the first time yesterday and realized that they really were spicy. It was a memorable experience. One question I have is; When did you first try Flaming Hot Cheetos?
Sincerely,
Purplesealsonpluto
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello, ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed how descriptive your writing about this topic was. I do have one question, in the rap song you linked, it talked about Takis as well. What are your thoughts on those?
Alarrrrrrrrra
Hi ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI really like all of the links, and the rap! I realy like the history that I never knew. When did you have your first flaming hot cheeto?
-Sincerely,
Chopsticks
ILikeFood-
ReplyDeleteI really like the topic you chose to write about. I am a huge fan of flaming hot Cheetos too, they're so good. I really like how passionate you are about them, and I also liked how you told the background on how they were made too. Did you like flaming hot Cheetos the first time you tried them? How did you hear about them?
-Slim Celery
Hi Slim Celery,
DeleteThank you for reading my post. I did like them the first time I tried them even though thy were very very spicy. My friends told me about them for the most part even though I had heard of them before.
Sincerely,
ILikeFood
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI really love how it seems you are very passionate about your love for flaming hot Cheetos in your post. I too really love them. I also know that there are flaming hot limes and xxtra flaming hot do you like them better then flaming hot Cheetos or have you not tried them?
From,
Isabella Johnson
ILikeFood, I really like this blog. I thought it was very detailed and well though out. I liked how you put in your own opinions about flaming hot Cheetos. I have a couple questions. What makes the taste of flaming hot Cheetos so memorable? Also, does the spice of flaming hot Cheetos overpower the flavor?
ReplyDelete-Pemma
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI thought this was a very unique and cool blog, in that most people did not write about food, especially Cheetos. But have you thought about what chemicals they use to make the Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
Thanks,
Soccer4life4415
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI like your blog post because I like to eat flamin hot cheetos to. Although I disagree with you when you said that you would never go back to normal cheetos because every one and a while I eat normal cheetos, but I can see where you are coming from. When was the last time you ate a normal cheeto?
Sincerely,
Tatum
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you included a back ground of who invented Hot Cheetos, My question for you is how much money do you think you have spent on Hot Cheetos?
From,
soccer lover 555
Hi ILikeFood, I really liked how you talked all about the greatness' of flamin' hot Cheetos. I was really interested to learn that people had even made a rap song! My question for you is this; How long have you been eating flamin' hot Cheetos, and are they your favorite food?
ReplyDeleteFrom, UnbeatableDude
Hi ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI loved your blog post and your enthusiasm in writing about Flamin' Hot Cheetos, especially because they are among my favorite snacks. It was great how you talked about the history of them and it's cool they made a rap song based off of it. When did you eat your first flamin' hot cheeto?
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI love how much you appreciate Flamin' hot Cheetos. How often do you eat Flamin' Hot Cheetos
Hi ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI really respect your attraction to hot Cheetos, and that you actually appreciate what you eat. I was wondering if your parents support your cheeto addiction? Mine think they're too unnatural so it's a rare treat for me. Great blog!
From,
DancingTurtlesOnMars
Hello ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you pay attention to detail on the small things that make hot Cheetos so good. I myself love hot Cheetos as well, they are my go to snack for about every situation. Do you remember the first time you tried hot Cheetos?
Cheers,
Cloudtrap
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you explained everything about this popular snack. How can Cheetos improve it? What do you not like in a hot Cheeto?
Sincerely,
fashion_i_like_love_i_hate
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I LOVE cheetos. I like how you used the link to give more background. How many cheetos do you eat in a week?
sincerely,
JalapenoCheesePuffs
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you said all of the recipes! Do you know why they are so addicting?
Happytapiers
Dear ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI like how you describe the memorable taste of the flamin' hot cheeto. if you have eaten any of those recipes, which one is your favorite, or which one would you think would be your favorite.
Sincerely,
WombatTaco99
Hi ILikeFood,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed how you explained who created flamin' hot cheetos. I like flamin' hot cheetos too. How did you learn about flamin' hot cheetos?
From,
minionsrule!12