
When I was little I was obsessed with Disney Channel, I was pretty much addicted. My favorite thing to watch was High School Musical 1, 2 and 3. High School Musical is pretty much what it sounds like, A bunch of kids in high school breaking out in to song at the most random times and then going on with their day like nothing happened. It may sound dumb to some people but it was my childhood and I still to this day know every song from every movie by heart.
So the reason I am writing this post is because one day i'm just going to forget High School Musical and I really don't want that to happen so this is why I think there should be a High School Musical 4. In all the movies I noticed that there are so many stereotypes but I think they do it to show that just because you might be good at one thing does not mean you only have to do that. In the movie Troy Bolton is the main character, he is the basketball star at his school. Over winter break he meets Gabriella Montez and they sing together, little did he know she was going to be attending his school in the spring. Gabriella convinces Troy to Audition forthe spring musical, Troy does it for her but he has to hide it from his friends and family because his "thing" is basketball. Troy and Gabriella come from 2 totally separate worlds. I am not going to spoil the rest but basically what I am saying is these days people are so stereotypical and need to
try new things for themselves not because it is what is popular.

If there were a High School Musical 4 I think that it would remind people that they can be themselves and not have to worry about anyone else judging them. Some people might think that this is a terrible way to remind people of this but I think it is a fun way and I want kids now days to experience the joy I got from watching it as a kid. That is why there should be a High School Musical 4.
Hi Loveandgelato,
ReplyDeleteI really like how passionate you are about this topic, and it really shows through your writing. I to am a lover of high school musical, and I wish there was a fourth. I wonder what your favorite song they sang is?
Sincerely, Cole Sprout
Hey cole sprout!
DeleteThank you so much for supporting my blog, I have so many haters! My favorite song, well I have to many. Breaking free, Everyday and can I have this dance are on top but I love all of them!
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteDear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you wrote about why there should be another High School Musical. If you had to choose, which High School Musical is your favorite?
p.s. mine would be number 2
sincerely,
soccerman1
Hi soccerman1,
DeleteThanks for commenting on my post! My favorite one is all of them because they are all to good and the music in all of them is life.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI also think that there should be a High SChool Musical 4. This is my favorite movie ever and I look up to him and Gaberiella's releshionship a lot. I really want them to make another one but Zach Effrom is annoying and doesn't want to. If you have to choose a favorite character who would you choose? I would choose Rocketman.
Sincerely -SillyOne
Hi Silly one,
DeleteI love you so much and I love rocket man with all my heart! I really do wish they would make another one! Thanks for commenting.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi LovaAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI really like the background that you give in this post! It makes me want to watch the movie. Do you know how old you were when you first watched High School 4?
-Sincerely,
Chopsticks
Hey Chopsticks,
DeleteThank you for reading my post! I first watched the movies when I was about 4 years old. Thank you for commenting!
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Hi LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI love high school music. I feel the sam way about it as you. I really like how it gave me a sense of nostalgia. What is your favorite High Schoo Musical?
From , Socks
Hey socks,
DeleteThank you for reading my post! I love all the movies and all the songs so I could not choose. Thank you for commenting!
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you talked about having a 4th High School Musical. One question I have for you is; What is your favorite scene in all the High School Musicals?
Sincerely,
Purplesealsonpluto
Dear Purplesealonpluto,
DeleteThank you so much for commenting! My favorite scene is in the 3rd movie when they are playing basketball and Troy is singing.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI liked how fun your blog post was, but also how it talked about things like how you should do what you want, not what is considered "popular". For a High School Musical 4, would you want all the characters to be played by the original cast?
Thanks,
Soccer4life4415
Dear Soccer4life4415,
DeleteThank you for commenting on my blog post! And thank you for saying that you liked that part of my blog because I do to. I would want to original cast because it would not be the same without them.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
LoveAndGelato, I like how you talked about there being a 4th High School Musical. I thought this blog was very interesting and fun to read. I also like how you talked about how you loved these movies when you were younger. Which High School Musical is your favorite?
ReplyDelete-Pemma
Dear Pemma?,
DeleteThank you for saying that you liked reading your blog, that means a lot. I honestly can not pick which movie is my favorite because they are so good but I like singing a lot of the songs in the 3rd one so maybe just maybe that one.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
LoveAndGelato-
ReplyDeleteI like how you talked about stereotypes in the movies, but also a new one for the future. I've always been a high school musical fan, and I totally agree that they should make a new one :) Is there something specific that you want to happen in High School Musical 4? Thanks!
-Slim Celery
Dear celery.slim,
DeleteThank you for paying special attention to the part of the blog that is about stereotypes because I like that part as well. If there was a High School Musical 4 I would want it to be about how happened in high school shaped all of the characters lives 10 years later.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI like how you seem very passionate about these movies. I myself haven't seen any of the High School Musical movies do you recommend me seeing them?
From,
Isabella Johnson
Dear Isabella Johnson,
DeleteI am very passionate about this movie and thank you for noticing I mean I feel like everyone could tell, I wrote a whole blog about it. I recommend watching the movies because they are the best thing ever.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI really admire how you write so passionately about this topic. I was wondering if you ever feel judged about your love of highschool musical at such an old age? Great post!
From,
DancingTurtlesOnMars
Dear DancingTurtlesOnMars,
DeleteWell thank for commenting on my post! I do feel judged by SOME people in this world about it but I don't let it bother me. Thanks again for reading. Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI personally have never seen HighSchool musical, but I really admire how your wrote with such passion about it. Do you know what your favorite scene ever is?
Cheers,
Hayden
Dear Cloudtrap,
DeleteI really think you should watch High School Musical because maybe just maybe you could be as passionate as me. My favorite scene is really just every scene because they are all great.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
dear LoveandGelato,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your blog. I like how persuasive u were. my question is what one is your favorite?
-socks and sandals
Dear socks and sandals,
DeleteThank you for reading my blog and yes I was very persuasive. Since I have been asked this same questions so many times I have been putting a lot of thought into this, and I still do not know.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
I liked how you explained what high school is for the people that may not know and then went into depth about the 4th one. of the high school musicals out right now which one do you like the most.
ReplyDeleteDear ball-in like a sphere is my life dawg,
DeleteThank you for reading my blog and I went into depth because I wanted to include people who have not seen it. I love all of them so much I can not choose.
Sincerely,
LoveAndGelato
Dear LoveAndGelato,
ReplyDeleteI like how you were very passionate about High School Musical. Which one is your favorite?
Sincerely,
ILikeFood
Hello LoveAndGelato!
ReplyDeleteYour post was very fun to read. Why do you love High School Musical so much?
Sincerely,
ThornCat