This drawing symbolizes me and how i feel every day at school, like i am being hunted by the teachers and there shooting me with that they call "Home Work".
The Hunter: the hunter in this picture is symbolizes all my teachers because there always hunting me down.
The Forest: The forest is like school its big and there are plenty of trees to hide behind but eventually they will find me.
The Deer: the deer is me. Im being hunted and no matter where I go they will always find me and shoot me.
The Arrow: The arrow is home work and its always being shot at me
Goog drawing!
ReplyDeletelol goog. thanks brah it took a while
DeleteI really liked your drawing and I thought you explained how you felt about h.w. and the teachers very well. I also thought it was cool how you based it off of something you enjoy doing.
ReplyDeleteI like how your drawing related to your life and it is a great drawing in itself. I really like the metaphor of the woods, and how the hunter is always going to find you. My favorite part is the dear because you made it very realistic.
ReplyDeleteElliot,
ReplyDeleteI really like your drawing. I also like how you compared something that you like doing and something you don't like doing. I like how normally you would be the one shooting the deer, but in this metaphor you are the deer being hunted instead of you hunting the deer. I also like how you compared each part of hunting to a different part of school or homework. You did a really good job.
-Nicolette
Elliot,
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cool drawing. I liked how mush sensory detail you put into describing your situation in school. You described yourself as the deer, which is funny because, before I read your description, I thought you were going to be the hunter. Your opinion about teachers and hw made it fun to read. Good Job
Elliott,
ReplyDeleteI really like the drawing. I thought it was cool how you related hunting to school in a way that was neat and I haven't seen before. At first I didn't get it and thought you were exaggerating but after a little while of thinking it started to make sense and the more I think about it the more I relate. I guess I'm being a little ironic right now because by writing this response I am doing HW. How long did it take to draw this?
Elliott,
ReplyDeleteGreat drawing! It's very detailed, and very well drawn. I like how you talked about how teachers always 'shoot' us with homework. I also like the humor that you included in this post. I think that you could have written a bit more on this post, it seems incomplete. Other than that, I can tell that it took you a while to complete this. Great job!
Nathaniel
Elliott,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you incorporated a picture that you drew into your blog post then based your entire post off of it. I also liked how you explained what everything in the picture meant to you in relation to school life. I thought it was interesting how you wee the one being hunted by teachers because it was a way of looking at school that I have never noticed before. Where did you get the idea to write about this topic? I thought that you could of written with more depth on what each element meant to you. All in all, this could be a great post if you worked a little harder on it. Thanks,
Piper