Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RevBlog

When Paul gave us the green sheet I didn't know what to do. I couldn't figure out what I should do first. If I should do the bigger or smaller stuff first. Now that I realize how the assignment is, you actually get a hold of it. Some of the mini assignments are challenging but I can still get through it. It is so hard making sure I can keep track of all of my movie notes and making sure I turn in the essays and outlines.

       
        I am doing my teach-a-class with Ariana. I like being able to just work with one person because it makes me feel independent. FAME was just working with a big group of people and putting all our ideas together to make one big performance. I like the revolutions project better. For my teach-a-class I am teaching the class about Gertude Stein. She was a wonderful person. She was in the revolution of art. She was really good friends with Pablo Picasso.

        The struggles I will have for my do make is the cooking.  I usually do not cook unless it is for a special occasion. Ariana and I are making brownies, and crepes. I look forward to doing this.





https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhs6YaphAv1d0Lag2i1tYC0-oM2SMfkFjMZWt53vhjqERWRPmqCUm27aRKLw2IpR1dfATwz8VbnuVfIC_s73-ZiD9E-tLuESVlTaBTMeM9kFDZ9fg5jnFI_hozZHkTNXXCbINsGtJDV0O8/s1600/Books.jpg

http://pablo-picasso.paintings.name/images/picasso-femme-en-pleurs.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/25/Gertrude_Stein_1935-01-04.jpg/200px-Gertrude_Stein_1935-01-04.jpg



(Gertude Stein)                                                                              (one of Pablo Picasso's paintings)

10 comments:

  1. Yasmin-

    Good job! I can relate to a lot of things that you are saying, and I think have some great points about how the green sheet was confusing, and that the mini assignments were too.

    -Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasmin,
    Great blog! I like how relatable your post was. What do you think is/was the hardest part of the hardest part of the project. Is there any other thing beside the independence of the project that you enjoy? I agree with many of your topics, really thoughtful post.
    Great Job!
    Liam,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yasmin,
    I really like your blog! I definitely agree with you that the green sheet was confusing when we first got it. When I first got it I was overwhelmed, and didn't know where to start. Once I started it didn't seem as overwhelming and I got how to get things done.
    Nice Job!
    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Yasmin,
    I love your blog. Many people including me can relate to this. I agree that the green sheet was very confusing to me too, and I didn't know what assignments to do either. I love your writing keep up the good work!
    Nice Job
    Your Friend,
    ~Ariana~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Yazzy,
    I realy like how in your first paragraph you explained what it felt like to get the green sheet and slowly start working through the assignments.
    Good job~
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog Yazzy!


    I didn't really know what to do with the green sheet either when paul gave it to us, I can really relate to this blog post and I agree with you about alot of things that you mention!

    Great post!
    Anna H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yazzy,
    I really like how you explained the project. I can relate to you about not knowing what to do first. I started with stain glass, but I wish I would have started with Shepard software of chapter seven. Great job!
    -Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Yazzy,
    I really liked your blog and can totally relate to it! I had trouble thinking of what i should do first, what would you do first?
    From,
    Annie h.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Yasmin,

    Good job on the blog. I felt the same way on the day that we got the green sheet and I did not know what to do first. I did not know if I should do the bigger or small stuff first But in the end decided what to do first. I think that you had a good way of looking at the project.

    From,
    Conner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Yasmin,

    I see where you are coming from with the green sheet thing, I really did not know what to do with it when I first got it. I liked the personal touch to your blog.

    Sincerely,

    Miguel Gachupin

    ReplyDelete