I have just started my research of the history of the steamboat; I am going to make a power point on the subject. I have held off starting some of my work for u while and I am feeling some of the pain but I think I can get back on top of it. I have started and I am almost done with a diagram of the engine of the first steamboat I found out it is very hard to find information on the internet about how the first steamboat engine works. I have used books and an encyclopedia to find the information I needed I am now almost done and done labeling the parts of the engine.
I have gone about my work by getting the smaller side projects done and the larger side projects done before I start with my report it has worked well but I feel I am in a little bit of trouble with the amount of time I have left, but if I am worried I guess that just means I care. I really am kicking all my effort into high gear, I am really pushing forward through the work I have left to get to my report on the history of the steamboat.
I have had some fun with the whole revolutions project, I have had fun learning about my religion and I liked righting movie notes it was a little annoying but it was still fun. I have always found the beginning of industrialism interesting and I am looking forward to study one of the most revolutionary inventions in the history of the U.S.A.. How ever I did not like to do learn about the European countries it was dull and not interesting . this project really puts our planning skills to the test and it shows me that I need a little help but can depend on my self.
As I am writing this I am realizing that writing a blog is tedious, it’s a long task but like I said I really need to push through my work and get it done. I liked the lit packet because it really made you focus and understand what you are reading, I was the first person in my class to get the lit packet done and turned in. I am proud I was the fist person in my class to get it done because it made me feel confident in the project and it gave me a bit of a boost in getting more done.
I learned this year that I am okay at seeing the big picture in what we are studying in school, I have had skills presented to me in this project and skills I have, have been tested a fair amount. I like to read and learn about what impacted the world and what it is today. I am looking forward to the rest of this project and I am hoping every thing works out in my favor.
hey unknown,
ReplyDeletei like how personalized your blog is, it is not about the emancipation proclamation, women's suffrage or any other subject we've learned about 20 times, but just about what you are taking out of revolutions, and how you feel. that is really cool. what inspired you to write it this way?
nothing really inspired me I just started to write and this blog post came out. I just focused on what I was studying and how I felt about it,
ReplyDeleteI didn't want to focus on a large topic that we had been studying. I wanted to study something that revolutionized America.
thank you so much for the comment
by the way its karsten