In the old days people used to get around by being pulled on in a carriage on by a horse. But that time has passed. Now there are cars, airplanes, trains, and boats. I wonder why all this stuff has changed? I think it is because now that people have come up with faster ways of travel people don't like ridging around on horses anymore. Because it is cooler to have cars. People who own horses are considered farmers.
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI love how you compare the past to the present of transportation. What drew you to write about vehicles? Also, how long was the period of horse drawn carriages?
~Aarushi
dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteyou say that people who own horses are farmers. what about horse racers and ranchers and so on? why do you say that?
dear ballislife,
ReplyDeletepeople transitioned because cars are faster and more efficient and relible.
Hey Ethan, I really liked the comparison you used between modern and past modes of transportation. Did horses have any influence on the design of the car? Nice Post!
ReplyDelete-Tanner
Dear ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you compared the past and present, although why did you choose to say people who own horses are ranchers? What about racers and stable cleaners?
Sincerely,
Ellie
Dear ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you talked about why you think most people no longer ride horses. I was wondering why you think horses are just for farmers? What do you think would happen if people switched to just using horses instead of cars?
Sincerely,
-Emma
Dear ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you compared the transportation of the old days to now and how you asked yourself a question of why all of the transportation changed.
-Asim
Hey basllislife,
ReplyDeleteI like how you talked about how transportation changed from then to now. I my self don't think of horse just for farms so I disagree with you on that. What is horse powers and why is it called horse power?
-Samma
Hey basllislife,
ReplyDeleteI like how you talked about how transportation changed from then to now. I my self don't think of horse just for farms so I disagree with you on that. What is horse powers and why is it called horse power?
-Samma
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI like how you compared transportation today to back when people rode horses. Why are people who have horses farmers?
-Jimmy
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you speculate on why people changed modes of transportation. Why are people who own horses considered farmers?
-WolfWhisperer
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you compared the different types of transportation that was being used then and now. I was wondering, what about the people that race horses? Are they considered farmers? Also, how do you think the world would be different of people only rode horses?
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI thought that it was cool how you compared the different types of transportation then and now! I was wondering how you thought of the subject? I to wonder why people still aren't riding around on horses
Keep it up!
-Will
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you gave us a blogpost that asked us questions instead of you giving us facts. It was really interactive. What do you think back then was the Ferrari for them? Why do you think better vehicles of transportation were created?
Lauren Mei
Dear Ballerislife,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very interesting! I love how you talk about the feeling that now that we have cars, we wouldn't want to go back to a time with just horses. Do you have a favorite kind of car, and why if so?
Keep on Blogging,
Britt
Hi Quincy,
ReplyDeleteI think that your post is interesting. I was wondering if you know more about the change?
Sincerely,
Ramya
Hi Quincy,
ReplyDeleteI think that your post is interesting. I was wondering if you know more about the change?
Sincerely,
Ramya
Hey Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your comparisons between horses and cars. What do you thing the next advancement in transportation will be?
Kai
Hi Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI liked how you talked about all the different types of transport people have nowadays. One question I have is, how do you think the transition from horses to cars affected people who sold horses for a living?
-Ibrahim
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you added a question into your blog. It made me think about why people switched to motorized vehicles. Do you like riding horses or driving cars in video games?
Great job, Ann Louise
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you added a question into your blog. It made me think about why people switched to motorized vehicles. Do you like riding horses or driving cars in video games?
Great job, Ann Louise
I love your blog. I really liked how you compared the two. This made me think. Why did you want to write your blog on this? If you had a pick, would you pick horses are cars ?
ReplyDeleteDear, Ballislife
ReplyDeleteI like your blog on how it compared Horses to Cars. It me think why people changed to motorized vehicles. What other type of transportation was there during that time period.
From,
Michael
Dear, Ballislife
ReplyDeleteI like your blog on how it compared Horses to Cars. It me think why people changed to motorized vehicles. What other type of transportation was there during that time period.
From,
Michael
Dear Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your blogpost! I especially like how you compared Horses to Cars! It is interesting to think how much has changed! Why do you think so much has changed?
Sara
Hi Ballislife,
ReplyDeleteI really like how you compared horses to cars so much. I also like how you asked questions while doing your blog post. I like how your piece mentions the transition from horses to cars and other vehicles. I was wondering when the transition from horses to cars mainly was. I was also wondering if you have a favorite type of horse or a favorite type of car? I was also wondering if you have ever seen people riding horses around town if you have what were you thinking?
Hi, Ballislife!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this reflection on transportation. I've never thought about why people made the decision to switch from horse drawn carriages to cars and trains, so I appreciate your unique perspective! Why do you think cars are cooler than horse drawn carriages?
Again, thank you!
- Fri
To Ballislife!,
ReplyDeleteI am shocked, how people who have cars are "cooler" and people who have horses are "farmers' What an unrealistic stereotype! Thanks for sharing this unique perspective, of switching from horses to cars and trains! What aspects make a car "cooler" than a horse. Wasn't it cool to own a pet horse? At least I would think so!
Great job!
-Lion